Barcode Blood Band for Handwriting
Plenty of space for handwriting patient information, and then protecting it. The large BBID makes it quick and easy to check at the bedside, and the barcoded specimen tube labels allow you to easily scan the blood bank ID (BBID) into your Laboratory Information System, avoiding transcription errors while saving technician time.
Compare to other brands.
Already using this band and looking for training materials?
Here are Directions for use in pdf and video formats.
- Clear prompts for handwriting patient information on the band
- BBID is large and easy-to-read
- Tail of stickers stays attached to patient while drawing the specimen
- Smooth, comfortable band material
- Can be reattached or resized using the R3 Band
Available in a variety of colors
Packaged 150 bands per case.
- Bands are designed for inpatient use, up to 3 days
- All bands are latex-free
- Band length is 11.75″.
- Barcode technology is GS1-128