Features and Benefits
- Barcoded blood band designed to support Cerner Bridge Transfusion Administration products.
- Features unique blood bank identification number (BBID) and additional embedded digits to verify the specimen, transfusion tag, and intended patient.
- Eliminates the need for manual transcription, saving time and minimizing critical errors.
- Designed with a durable plastic overlay to protect the integrity of patient data.
- Barcode Symbology: GS1-128
- Easily refasten, relocate, and resize with our optional R3™ Reattachment System.
- Build-A-Band: Don't see what you need? Send us your specification requirements and our team will respond with a quote.
|C4109||CheckDigit® | Condensed||Red||Up to 5 days||6||100|
|C4110||CheckDigit® | Condensed||Red||Up to 5 days||8||100|