Features and Benefits
- Clear Design—Visibulb allows the user to see the contents suctioned from ear, oral, and nasal passageways.
- Clean—The clear design of Visibulb provides a visual cue of cleanliness before and after use.
- Effective—Visibulb allows the removal of fluids with a simple squeeze with the added benefit of clarity. The clear design aids in precise suction.
- Ease of Use—Insert the tip of the syringe into the desired orifice of an infant or child, and clear any mucus or debris.
- It is suitable for infants and children.
- It may be used for infants and children.
- The flat bottom allows the syringe to stand up without tipping.
- It remains sterile until opened.
- It is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Squeeze the bulb of the syringe, then place it gently inside the patient's orifice.
- When the pressure has been released completely from the bulb, remove it from the patient's orifice. You should see fluids being pulled into the bulb of the syringe.
- Repeat the prior steps until the patient's orifice is clear of fluids.