Closed Wound Drains
Features and Benefits
- Varied Drain Selection—Available in round and flat styles that are comparable to JP and Blake drains.
- Trocar Styles—Choose from standard or bendable trocars.
- Material Types—Offered in various silicone and PVC options to accomodate clinician preferences.
- Drain Glider™—Helps clear wound drain blockage safely and easily.*
- Custom Options—Kits can be configured to include specific wound drainage components for added convenience.
Jackson-Pratt is a registered trademark of Cardinal Health. Blake and Ethicon are registered trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Corporation.
*Instructions for use are available at www.typenex.com/resources.
|WD0101||100 cc Bulb Evacuator||10|
|WD0104||400 cc Bulb Evacuator||10|
|WD0204||400 ml Spring Reservoir||20|
|WD0503T||15 FR Full Fluted Round, with Trocar||10|
|WD0502T||10 FR Full Fluted Round, with Trocar||10|
|WD0504T||19 FR Full Fluted Round, with Trocar||10|
|WD0402||10 mm Full Perforated Flat||10|
|WD0401K1||Kit with 100 cc Bulb Evacuator and 7 mm Full Perforated Flat||10|
|WD0702TK5||Kit with 400 ml Spring Reservoir and 10 FR Perforated Round, with Trocar||20|
|WD0703TK5||Kit with 400 ml Spring Reservoir and 15 FR Perforated Round, with Trocar||20|