Fibernex® FN II Laser System
Features and Benefits
- Medical diode laser system designed for endovenous laser ablation (EVLA).¹
- Standard SMA-905 connection with wavelength of 1470 nm ± 10 nm.
- Built-in test port allows the user to test the laser fiber and generator power output.
- Equipped with true color touch screen and foot pedal with safety cap.
- Allows the user to preset parameters for procedure settings that accommodate their process.
- Backed by a full three-year warranty including shipping, machine inspection and repair, and additional parts.²
1The Fibernex® FN II Laser System should only be operated by a physician who has been instructed in the use of the instrument. Visit www.typenex.com/resources to view the Fibernex FN II Operating Manual, which describes the technical use of the instrument only; medical use specifications are not included.
2Complete information can be found in the Fibernex FN II Warranty.
⚠ Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this product to sale by or on the order of a physician.